- Take I-93 (either north or south) and get off at Exit 2 in New Hampshire.
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp and go to the 1st traffic light (northbound exit) or the 2nd light (southbound exit).
- Turn right on South Policy St. and travel about 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Rt. 38 south (Lowell Road). Stay on Rt. 38 for 3.7 miles (it changes to Gage Hill Road when you cross into Pelham).
- Turn right onto Hobbs Rd. You'll see the blue Pelham Fish and Game sign right before Hobbs.
- Take Hobbs for 3/10ths of a mile.
- Turn right on Simpson Mill Rd and go 1 mile.
- Turn right into the main club entrance. Go past the animal shelter into Pelham Fish and Game Club.
The GPS Coordinates of the front gate are:
N 42.75921 degrees, W 71.29801 degrees
(For those of you staying over in Nashua, you will want to download these directions.)
| Home | Info | Schedule | Reg. Form | Lodging | Directions | Posse | Photos | Results | Links |