Become a Vendor
The SASS New England Regional Championship "The Great Nor'easter" feels vendors are an integral part of the shoot and add to the overall atmosphere for the shooters.
Vendor spaces are FREE. However, you must pre-register to reserve your space.
You can get a Vendor Form here in .pdf format.
If you wish to contribute some product to the door prize pool, we appreciate it. However, it is not required. It is more important to us that you come and provide the shooters an opportunity to buy your goods.
Information on becoming a Sponsor too.
- Vendors are responsible for their own insurance.
- New Hampshire does not have a state sales tax.
- Vendors do not get free shoots, BBQ or banquet tickets. If you are not shooting and wish to attend the Saturday night banquet please let us know on the Vendor Form so we can add you to our count. Payment will be collected after you arrive.
- Electricity is not available in our commercial spaces - please plan ahead for this if you require it.
- 2014 Match dates are July 24th - July 27th. You can arrive as early as Monday, but must be here by Wednesday.
- We also ask that you plan to stay open until noon on Sunday.
- The Great Nor'easter is a western shooting event, we ask our vendors to dress as appropriately as possible to help us keep the feel of the Old West.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact Wild Bill Blackerby at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to making this an enjoyable event together!
Some of the 2007 Sutler Row.
| Home | Info | Schedule | Reg. Form | Lodging | Directions | Photos | Results | Links |
Email 'Dead Head', Webmaster
"Did he doubt or did he try,
Answers aplenty in the bye and bye.
Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills,
One man gathers what another man spills."
The Grateful Dead